15 September 2008

Some Other Favourite Text Messages

"Easily a 9, maybe even a 9.5. There isn't much you need to do to get better lol." -- Man #1

"I had no idea you had a thing for me! I knew you're having a hard time, so I wouldn't mind if you leaned on me for the duration." -- Man #2

"I love you, though I dunno why you love me either." -- Man #1

"I love bums!" "Doesn't that require a lot of lubricant?" "Yeah. it's called elbow grease." "Okay. Just don't tear any sphincters." -- Man #2 and myself

"I can't do this. You just broke up with one of my best friends. I'm sure you recognize the situation this would put us in... I'm not saying you were going to come over and demand whoopi, I just want to avoid misinterpretation. We can meet up tomorrow though?" -- Man #2

"...I meant other peeps misinterpreting what we're doing. I mean it's 3 a.m." -- Man #2

"I love u hannah ;)" -- Nathan

"I want you to stay." -- Man #1

"Hahahaha I know. And I love you for that." -- Man #1

No comments: