07 September 2008

Weekend 3

Thursday: I seem to remember some drinking at Ben's. Ah yes, there was. We drank a bit, enough to get me less-than-sober, and went to Pita Pit. I dunno what it was, but that was the best damn falafel I've ever had from that place. That was around midnight. Eventually I left the group there and went to Man #1's.

Why? I'll tell you why.

I'm on birth control. Yep. So I usually don't get a period... but I have one right now. Which means there was a fertilized egg. Zygote. A little tiny micro-baby. So on top of being kinda hormonal, I'm all freaked out about the reason behind the leak.

Let me be straight with you; I wanna be a mom someday. I really, really do. I believe someday the right guy will come along - or maybe I'll just go to a sperm bank, which is looking more and more appealing each day - and I'll have a baby. The thought used to terrify me, but the more I think about it, the more I want it.

So, yeah, Thursday night. I cried on Man #1 for a little while, and we did it for a little while, and I fell asleep.

Friday: JUNGLE JUGS! Cody's 21st birthday party at his place. Oh so gay and oh so risque. We all showed up in underwear. XD Actually, I had on a see-through shirt over my bra, and fishnets. I also had a fedora, giant hoop earrings, combat boots, and way, WAY more makeup than I've ever worn before in my life. I looked like something out of Rocky Horror and it was fabulous. Five bucks got us all jungle juice and whatever else we could find to drink for the entire night. Tons of people were there, and everybody was drunk or high or both and it was fun. Eventually, though, I headed for Man #1's place, where there was also a social gathering.

Lots of people I didn't know were there when I walked in. Man #1 was there, of course, and also another guy I'd met at a previous party. Man #1's roommate was passed out in his room after vomiting all over the kitchen. Glad I missed that part. Anyway, a few minutes later, in walks Man #2 and Sam, who had gone for pizza, saying, "Did you guys call a hooker? You'd never believe the girl we saw walking here..." and then they both saw me. Plenty of chuckles were had. Eventually the people I didn't know and the guy I knew from a previous party left, so it was just me and Man #1 and Man #2 and Sam. I sang the Doug theme song with Man #2; how many guys do you know that you can do that with? He's an awesome kid. I asked Man #1 if I could borrow a shirt and cover myself up some, which I did despite protests from Sam and Man #2.

Anyway, eventually Man #2 and Sam also left, so it was just me and Man #1 (and, of course, the unconscious roommate in the other room). Man #1 and I talked a lot, eventually went to bed and just slept. It was nice. I'd forgotten we could do that.

Saturday: Whoo-ee, what a long day. After going to sleep at 6, Man #1 and I were up and getting things organized for going to the football game by 7:30. I was kind of asleep still when he left to go tailgate with his real friends, so he left me a key on the bedside table so I could lock up, kissed me on the forehead, and left.

What the hell.

I walked home carrying my stuff in a bag and wearing his shirt. I roused the roommate, showered, and grabbed a friend of ours before heading down to Melrose and the stadium. On Melrose we met up with my brother, sister, father and grandfather. The game was cool because we got my sister into the student section even though she's twelve, and she cheered obnoxiously with all the drunk college kids. I think she had a blast. :]

After the game, Grandpa came over and I recorded him telling us stories. A bunch of my friends stayed - my grandpa tells awesome stories. I had to make the recording for a class, but I love listening to him even when it's not required.

Saturday night I knew I had a butt-ton of homework to do, but I just couldn't focus. Ben came over to do laundry and told me about how his Friday night ended - much more scandalously than mine. I was gonna go to a party with Man #2 and Sam, but the party got busted and we ended up meeting them at Panchero's. Ben needed to take his laundry home, so the guys helped and I followed. I ended up on Man #2's futon with a pillow and a sheet that smelled like him.

I slept for eight hours, until ten, when I heard Man #2 rummaging around in the kitchen. I said good morning so he knew I was awake, and he asked me if I'd ever seen a YouTube video called Indian Thriller. I said no. We watched it on his awfully slow internet connection (you can too if you click the title of this post!) and then we each went back to our separate beds.

The next time I woke up was at 2 p.m. Let's bear in mind that it was now Sunday. My hosts were both up and about now, making breakfast - burritos on plates for Man #2, an omelete for Sam, and baby carrots and juice for me. We ate and chatted and watched Shaun of the Dead until I remembered I really needed to work on homework (which is code for "until I couldn't actually keep my eyes off Man #2 because he looked pretty cute without his glasses and with his hair all mussed"). I said goodbye, thanked my generous hosts, and started to walk in the direction of downtown.

Eventually I ran into DanK, who was on his way to Panchero's. I had totally forgotten that the dining hall closed at 2 on Sundays. So I joined Dan for some Panch, then headed back to the dorms. Once outside my room, I recieved word of a plot to go to Jimmy John's, so I tagged along for that, too, and picked myself up a sandwich for later. Finally I got back to the room and showered and started plugging away at homework - this was at about six.

So it goes.

No comments: