27 September 2008

Notes To Self

Solymoi: http://messagenet.com/myths/ppt/Solymoi_1.html

Immortal Technique: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=4010185

"Eight twenty-six - I have my first waffle. Choice toppings? Amana maple syrup and Bailey's Irish Cream. Delicious." -- Mesch

"Dear Comrade Hannah, so begins the revolution. In solidarity, Comrade Julia."

Don Quixote, metafiction, Aristophanic comedy, the Canterbury Tales, Prospero, Ecclesiastes

"Soup-guzzling pie-muncher"

Name: Catella

"...and for me it would be far better to sink into the earth when I have lost you, for there is no other consolation for me after you have gone to your destiny - only grief..." -- the Iliad, book 6, spoken by Andromache to Hector

"Why does your heart sorrow so much for me? No man is going to hurl me to Hades, unless it is fated, but as for fate, I think that no man has yet escaped it once it has taken its first form, neither brave man nor coward." -- the Iliad, book 6, spoken by Hector to Andromache

No comments: