22 February 2009

Favourite Quotes

Facebook decided that my list of favourite quotations reached its limit; thus, I turn to you, o faithful Blog, for storage of this list.

"There's no sacrifice too great for a chance at immortality." -- Dixon Steele

To an attractive blonde: "You annoy me." -- Dixon Steele

"I didn't say I was a gentleman; I said I was tired." -- Dixon Steele

"I wish you'd love me in the way some other person I've never met might potentially love me." -- SMBC

"The quest for a fulfilled life is, I think, paradoxically, solitary." -- Nicholas Ray

"Solitude is important for man, so long as it does not harm him." -- Nicholas Ray

"Take a close look at the world, keep on doing so, and in the end it will lay bare for you all its cruelty and its ugliness." -- Andre Bazin

"I'm Spermy the Friendly Sperm!" -- Emily

"The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues." -- Elizabeth Taylor

"Just because I have my standards they think I'm a bitch." -- Diana Ross

"It's so hard to convince stupid people they're stupid." -- Jeffrey Rowland

"I can make it come through my pants." -- Tyler

"...I can't get it out!" -- Tyler

"Waking up this morning was a pointless act of masochism." -- Cat and Girl

"Feminism's supposed victory in mainstream society has allowed men to abandon their role as 'champion' while continuing to tell women they can attract attention by playing the role of 'victim.'" -- Cat and Girl

"If money creates possibility, then wealth is the volume of possibilities squandered." -- Cat and Girl

"I have big plans for this foam finger." -- Jess

"Don't fry the eggs if you can't handle the oatmeal!" -- Dan imitating Dr. Phil

"That penis just perks me up every time!" -- Emily

"Machete and machine gun just sound so much the same!"
"I don't like Obama because it sounds like Osama!" -- both the ditzy blonde west-side girl Jess and I followed to EPB once.

"I just ate myself out!" -- Shawn

"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently." -- Nietzche
(Yes, Nietzche is after Shawn.)

"All this weather is quite the shitshow. Boo national disasters." -- anonymous

"Life goes on. It always does... until it doesn't." -- Eyes Wide Shut

"BOOBIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" -- Shawn

"Do you wanna dip that in my leftover mustard?" -- Sarah

"Oh no, a BIRKENSTOCK!" -- Fernando

"Yugoslavia's ruler Prince Paul signs allegiance to the Axis, but is overthrown two days later in a coop..." "...you mean coup?" -- Neil, Me

"So I was high?" "Yes you were." "...oh. I thought I was just tired." -- Me, Justin, Me.

"Hannah, I'm taking your underwear off." -- Shawn

"I can be a 'ho for free!" -- Jess

"I think showering is kind of a waste of time." -- Jess

"If I'm like a frog and I pee, it's your fault." -- Genevieve

"He just keeps sliding lower and lower on my totem pole." -- Genevieve

"Cheeko smootho!" -- Kathe

"I drank one of Marc's balls!" -- Dan

"I'm an ecosystem!" -- Shawn

"I'm a beard!" -- Kathe

And there you have them. Please stay tuned for more, as Facebook will almost certainly decide I have too many again.

No comments: