08 January 2009

AIM's top 100 hottest brunettes (that I agree with)

So for some reason I saw the AIM homepage and felt the need to click on this. I fully support my brunette ladies and think them hotter than blonde ladies in at least 9 in 10 matchups. Here's the thingamajig: http://dashboard.aim.com/aim/galleries/100-hottest-brunettes?icid=aimDBDL5_link1

Listed below are the ladies from the previous list who would also make my hot list. There are 22 of them and they are listed with the number they are ranked in AIM's listarooney.

97. Lauren Graham
93. Liv Tyler (Like so many of these women, should be ranked above Vanessa effing Hudgens)
92. Emily Blunt
89. Natalie Portman
88. Penelope Cruz
77. Teri Hatcher
75. Winona Ryder
74. Julia Roberts
73. Kate Beckinsale
67. Mischa Barton (iffy)
66. Emmanuelle Chriqui
59. Eva Longoria Parker
53. Tyra Banks (Ty-ty will ALWAYS make my list and YOU CAN'T TAKE HER AWAY FROM ME.)
50. Jennifer Connelly (another of my personal favorites)
47. Olivia Wilde
43. Eva Mendes (I secretly love her.)
39. Gemma Arterton
31. Catherine Zeta Zones
20. Dita Von Teese
9. Gabrielle Union
6. Adriana Lima
3. Salma Hayek

Everyone else does not make my personal list. Sorry.

No comments: