22 November 2008

Yesterday

11:30 ish - wake up the boyfriend so he can shower before class.
12:20 ish - get on the bus so he can get to class.
12:30 ish - walk home from the bus stop.
12:35 ish - arrive at home, then get distracted by teh intar wubz.
12:57 - hop in the shower.
1:07 - come back from shower to see two missed calls from boyfriend.
1:08 - call boyfriend back, tell him to come upstairs.
1:09 - get dressed.
1:10 - hang out with boyfriend before Thanksgiving break.
2:30 - skip Spanish to hang out with boyfriend before Thanksgiving break.
3:00 ish - roommate returns from class, gets its belongings together, and leaves to catch the shuttle which will take her to her flight home.
3:30 ish - my mother is supposed to have arrived to pick me up and has not.
3:31 - Kathe and Memily hang out with me and boyfriend for awhile.
3:38 - Mommy calls, Kathe and Memily leave, boyfriend picks up some of my luggage for me.
3:39 - boyfriend frets about meeting my mother.
3:40 - boyfriend meets mother and does not combust.
3:41 - I realise I left my coat and sweatshirt upstairs. Gah.
3:42 - I abandon boyfriend with Mommy in order to retrieve said items.
3:45 - Mommy gives boyfriend a ride home.
3:50 - in a fit of awesomeness, boyfriend gives me a goodbye hug AND kiss... in front of Mommy!
3:51 - Mommy and I head home.
(lapse)
5:20 - Arrive at Sister's basketball game, a little late. Various things happen; I take over control of the camera (cinema major represent), Brother is tormented, Father is silly, Sister has a bandage fall off on the court, fouls someone, scores some points.
5:45 (?) - game ends in a tie.
6:00 - I go to the bathroom at the middle school. It is hideous and yellow and short, still, except in order to meet some code they put some bars in the last stall and called it "handicapped-accessible."
6:05 - marvel at Sister's wound.
6:07 - stand in line for a Snicker's bar at the concession stand.
6:09 - some of Sister's friends start talking to me and inform me we are Facebook friends. I am confused.

...okay, I'm bored of this format.

We the girls (Sister, Mommy and I) raced the boys (Daddy and Brother) to the local dispenser of MSG-laden Chinese food. I order Buddhist Delight; Sister orders sweet and sour shrimp, Brother orders shrimp with lobster sauce. Sister consumes 1/3 of her meal; Brother consumes all of his and the rest of hers.

Mom and Sister head home so Sister can shower; the boys and I head to the grocery store for ice cream. Mmm, egg nog ice cream sandwiches. We then watched mind-numbing TV until everyone went to bed.

...oh, Home.

No comments: