10 November 2008

The Aristocrats

Here's what Wikipedia has to say: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_aristocrats
Here was South Park's take: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUILIfuzKzU&feature=related

A guy walks into a talent agent’s office and says, “Man, do I have the act for you.” The talent agent has seen it all before, or so he thinks, so he says to the guy, “I’m pretty booked right now. Come back some other time.” Not wanting to leave, the guy says, “I promise you, sir, this act is completely unique. Just give me five minutes to tell you about it.” The manager says okay, and the man describes his act.

“I walk onstage, followed by my beautiful wife and my two adorable children, one boy and one girl. We have great outfits on – sequins, feathers, the whole bit. We join hands, take a bow, then all of us step back except my son who, in the spotlight, walks over to a table in the center of the stage. From a terrarium on the table he takes a live gecko. Accompanied by a drumroll, he then swallows the gecko whole. The drums keep rolling, and after a second he throws it back up and sets it on the table.

“Next my wife and I take center stage. On our way there I grab a large syringe from the table. My wife takes off her shirt and as the audience cheers, I give her a seemingly-impromptu spinal tap. I drop my pants as she takes a bucket of ping-pong balls and a speculum from the table. I bend over, ass to the crowd; my front is visible on a giant projection screen at the back of the stage. My wife then kneels down, opens my anus with the speculum and starts shoving ping-pong balls – lubed up with her own cerebrospinal fluid – up there. As she does so, my daughter kneels in front of me and, as her image is projected onto the back screen, begins sucking my dick. I now have ten ping-pong balls up my ass, and as my wife steps away and the crowd applauds, I start firing the balls out of my ass and into the audience. Usually my wife passes out at this point, because of the spinal tap. Once the last ball is in the audience, I ejaculate into my daughter’s mouth; she chokes on my semen and then vomits. She tries to get up but slips in the cum and puke and falls to the floor.

“My son then returns, clutching the dead gecko, which has gone into rigor mortis. He then proceeds to fuck my exhausted daughter with the rigid gecko while I give him a reacharound. My daughter has a loud orgasm as my son comes all over her stomach. I give my wife an adrenaline shot, my son helps my daughter to her feet, and we all join hands to take a bow. The crowd goes wild!”

The manager, dumbfounded, asks the guy, “Holy shit, what do you call an act like that?” The guy says, “Why, sir, we call ourselves The Aristocrats!”

No comments: