24 August 2008

Weekend 1

Got back to the City on Wednesday.

Worked days. Spent lots of time with Man #1. Met a bunch of his friends, spent some nights.

Saturday night was the main party. I showed up kind of late, having started out the night with Ben and Tommy and Shawn at Ben and Tommy's place. Ben has cheap, nasty beer and Tommy has some classy, aged Irish whiskey [I later learned it was Tullamore Dew]. After a few, Ben, Shawn and I headed over to Man #1's apartment, met a bunch of people, drank (more).

Eventually there was a run to Panchero's. Delicious food was had. We hugged everyone goodbye and people parted ways for the most part. Man #1 and his roommate and their neighbor, plus Maggie and I, the girlfriends. Maggie got some; I cleaned up vomit. Next weekend he'd dump me anyway. Super fun. Men sure treat women right.

Classes start at 12:30 Monday. Woo boy.

No comments: